The Sacred Ritual of Yoni Steaming for Self Care
Yoni Steaming is an intimate holistic practice of applying herbs to the yoni via gentle steam.
Although often called a “vaginal steam,” I prefer to call this sacred ritual Yoni Steaming because it’s more than just the vagina and external organs that benefit from the steam. In Sanskrit, Yoni is known as “sacred temple” or pathway, a place to access our wisdom, and our power.
This sacred ritual restores health and balance to your feminine cycle, eases the transition through life’s phases and unlocks the intimate magic of your womb.
This is the forgotten medicine of reconnection…
… it’s time to trust and reconnect with the wisdom of generations of women that have come before us.
Yoni Steaming is about women taking back ownership of our personal health and wombs, utilizing our intuition and herbs from Mother Earth to support and nourish our overall well-being.
- Eases discomfort of uterine fibroids, ovarian cysts, uterine weakness, endometriosis & uterine prolapse
- Reduction in PMS, bloating and fatigue associated with menstruation
- Decreases heavy menstrual flow
- Regulation of irregular or missing menstrual cycles
- Relief for symptoms of menopause including dryness or pain/discomfort
- More rapid healing and a toning of the reproductive system for postpartum mamas
- Promotes healing of vaginal tear, episiotomy, or C-section scar
- Helps to restore bacterial and ph balance to aid in prevention of infections, bacterial vaginosis and odors
- Detoxification of the womb and body
Emotional & Spiritual Benefits:
- Allows modern day women the opportunity to reconnect to the ancestral wisdom of the womb
- Release of stored emotions & anxiety
- Access your divine feminine energy
- Relieves tension and creates a state of bliss
- Helps with insomnia
- Can help aid in healing from sexual trauma